B：Yes, I have. I tried once when I visited your country last year. I think they were very tasty. Can you cook them?
A：Certainly I can. I’lI buy some from the butcher’s? and cook for you next Sunday.
B：That sounds great?. I’ll bring a bottle of wine then.
A：Good evening, Frank.
B：Hello, How good to see you. Did you have any trouble finding our place?
A：Not at all. Your instructions were very clear. Where is Mrs. Robinson?
B：She is in the kitchen. Catherine! Mrs. Wang is here!
C：Mrs. Wang! I am so glad you could come. My husband has told me so much about you.
A：These are for you.
C：Oh, what lovely flowers! You are very kind. Thank you so much. I will go and put them in some water right away.
A：And here is a bottle of Chinese quite Mao-tai.
B：That is thoughtful of you. T have heard that it packs quite punch.
C：Mrs. Wang, Frank, would you like to start now?
1. 瓶子：把瓦斯桶使用在放影机上,从吧台後面的小房间 内拿取火柴(Box of Matches)再走到吧台後面,此时楼上的枪手会攻击你 但不需理会他因为他伤害不到你,搜查吧台後的橱柜,可以拿到木精 (Wood Alcohol)瓶子 (Bottle) 以及饮料(Flask),
2. 瓶：FABBRI保鲜液FABBRI保鲜液混合了葡萄糖浆、柠檬酸、抗氧化剂等多种成分融合而成,具有保质、保鲜作用,让产品更加新鲜有光泽,保质期限更耐久. 是保存水果、蔬菜的好帮手. 产品类别:其他产品(PTHERS)产品名称:保鲜液产品(英文)名称:CHIARAFRUTTA产品编号:FB9964009-K19产品产地:意大利(ITALY)产品规格:900g/瓶(bottle).
1. They might not hemolyze spontaneously in the bottle, but they did not survive after transfusion.
2. One day three men got a bottle of wine.
3. Aside:One day, three men got a bottle of wine.
4. Alarm with light umbrella cane A94-1, multi-function handle of this umbrella is the Malacca cane, * the handle is attached to this umbrella co ergonomically umbrella drink bottle that is Malacca umbrella handle.
5. It’s in the right-hand drawer, next to the bottle openers.
6. I ordered 3 bottle of your US dermatomycosis liquid some months ago in desperation to get rid of some irritating, inflamed sores that were only getting worse.
7. I’d have a bottle of wine under the chair my amp was sat on and I’d swig my way through that.
8. Had a new bottle of tablets, but I can`t find it here in her room.
9. This is my room. And this is your bed. This is dolly bottle.
10. You’ll have to give the bottle a few shakes.
11. Idea 3: The man turns around and sees what Ricky is about to do. He tries to grab the bottle of ketchup. Does Ricky stomp on his hand?
12. Because a bottle of wine is actually alive, and it is constantly evolving and gaining complexity.
13. At the very end of the show people were shown the famous trick – a bottle of champagne was attached to one bucket of an excavator, and on the bucket of another excavator there were two glasses, and the driver of the first vehicle was to fill them up with the help of the bucket and dexterity.
14. In particular, two production plant, if downtime is long, air ducts and powder bottle to WP from getting wet, the effect is even worse, another bad thing WP stuck in powder down, mouth, and once torpedo keep easy knot gag port, and then when on, guniting stuckin, torpedo will not work properly with uniform vomited.
15. From then on, he began eating on their own desire to have their own hands – like their own milk bottle holding, grasping to eat biscuits and so on, and derive satisfaction and a sense of accomplishment.
16. I want/Give me a bottle/can of Qingdao Beer.
17. Grandmother’s care and patience as a bottle of peppermint water, will be the summer heat and injuries of the depressed West clean.
18. I only wish they made a bigger bottle.
19. Well, our recipe is quite easy: We wait 6 month for the fruit, sqeeze and bottle it in 3 minutes, and serve it with 24h shelf life.
20. Bar Displays and Pub Signs that Hankscraft/AJS creates will drive your sales through the roof, from a traditional wood pub sign to a high-end back lit acrylic sign for upscale locations, we can make them all, including bottle glorifier, countdown units, table tents displays, back bar displays, neon clocks, Plasma bottles, lenticular and so on.
A bottle is a glass or plastic container in which drinks and other liquids are kept. Bottles are usually round with straight sides and a narrow top.
e.g. There were two empty beer bottles on the table…
e.g. He was pulling the cork from a bottle of wine.
To bottle a drink or other liquid means to put it into bottles after it has been made.
e.g. This is a large truck which has equipment to automatically bottle the wine.
e.g. …bottled water.
A bottle is a drinking container used by babies. It has a special rubber part at the top through which they can suck their drink.
e.g. Gary was holding a bottle to the baby’s lips.
To bottle fruit means to put it into special jars, in order to preserve it.
e.g. Did she do things like bottling fruit or making jam?
e.g. …bottled plums.
Bottle is used to refer to courage or boldness.
e.g. But will anyone have the bottle to go through with it?
6. see also: bottled;feeding bottle;hot-water bottle;water bottle
If someone hits the bottle, they drink a lot of alcohol.
e.g. After my mother died my father started hitting the bottle.
If you say that someone has bottled it, you mean that they have lost their courage at the last moment and have not done something they intended to do.
e.g. He was scheduled to appear on the Russell Harty Show, but bottled it at the last minute.
相关词组：bottle outbottle up
1. His pile of gifts included new tires for his taxi, a business suit and a bottle of wine.
2. When it comes to buying a bottle of wine, price and value can frequently be at odds.
3. Tang arrived before his boss, took the bottle of denatured alcohol and drank it by mistake.
4. Betis supporters are not represented by the callous fool who threw the bottle.
5. A student from the University of Cambridge pours sand that he brought from his university into a sand bottle.
6. I was intrigued how every bottle can be different even from the same carton.
7. Workers once left a bottle of wine and a lunch box in the office, hoping to catch the monkey in the act of drinking it.
8. Experts say that the bottle is overpriced and the value of the actual liquor is uncertain.
9. Peng said the chlorine bottle was almost empty and there was actually not much leakage.
10. Colleagues and I matched the second bottle with smoked salmon and pink caviar a Russian friend had just arrived with.
1. a glass or plastic vessel used for storing drinks or other liquids
typically cylindrical without handles and with a narrow neck that can be plugged or capped
2. a vessel fitted with a flexible teat and filled with milk or formula
used as a substitute for breast feeding infants and very young children
Synonym: feeding bottlenursing bottle
3. the quantity contained in a bottle
1. put into bottles
e.g. bottle the mineral water
2. store (liquids or gases) in bottles